4 Cancer Causers at Home, You Should Get Rid Of

admin-ajax2

You think you may be safe in your own home. But, there are many items in your home that could cause you to develop cancer.

Our home is supposed to be our sanctuary, but we are being invaded by cancer-causing chemicals. There are many carcinogens that find their way into our homes without us even knowing about it through dyes, shampoos, rubber, plastic, perfumes and more. With the times constantly changing, there are more dangers in some homes than there is outside.

This is to inform you of the things that you could possibly have in your home that could be causing you cancer. They may seem the be safe, but don’t judge a book by its cover. Those smells good perfumes may smell pleasant, but you won’t be saying that from the hospital bed.

1. Candles: The CPSC, Consumer Product Safety Commission, performed a study that confirmed that 40 percent of candles contain lead wires inside the wicks. Manufacturers use lead to make wicks firmer because fragrance oils soften waxes. According the CPSC, a candle that contains lead – core wick releases five times the amount of lead that is considered hazardous for children. Children being exposed to high amounts of lead can result in learning disabilities, hormone disruption, behavioral problems and other health problems.

2. Air Fresheners: There are so many different kinds of air fresheners right now it is ridiculous. These air fresheners have volatile organic compounds, toxins, and carcinogens like phthalate esters in the formula. A study was released that found 13 common household air fresheners contain chemicals that can affect reproductive development and aggravate asthma.

3. Antiperspirants: Conventional antiperspirants and deodorants contain several ingredients linked to virulent cancers. Antiperspirants and deodorants are designed to stay in the body for hours, this allows harmful chemicals to get deep into the skin.

4. Art supplies: There are certain art supplies like rubber cement glue and Epoxy, acrylic solvents and paints, and permanent markers contain chemicals linked to organ damage, cancer and allergies. Children are really vulnerable to toxins because of their under-developed immune system and higher metabolisms, so pay extra attention to the products they use.

Sources:

www.healthylivinghouse.com

www.healthyfoodhouse.com

buynongmoseeds.com

Advertisements

One comment

  1. supportusabantsa · April 7, 2015

    Reblogged this on Patriot News II.

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s